Maple Dale-Indian Hill School District Bond (2009)
Passed, with 972 "yes" votes and 465 "no" votes.
The increase on taxes for a $250,000 property would be approximately $235 per year if both measures are approved. This would be offset somewhat by retiring the debt from the last referendum.
Wording of referendum
BE IT RESOLVED by the School Board of the Maple Dale-Indian Hill School District, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin that there shall be issued pursuant to Chapter 67 of the Wisconsin Statutes, general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $4,000,000 for the public purpose of paying the cost of repairing, updating and maintaining school facilities and technology infrastructure."
- Maple Dale-Indian Hill School District website
- Meeting Minutes where referenda was discussed (dead link), June 11, 2008
- Meeting Minutes where referenda was discussed (dead link), September 4, 2008
- Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board votes for referendum, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, February 7, 2009
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Database