Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas District 228|
|Past position:||Criminal defense attorney|
|Undergraduate:||University of Texas at Austin, 1981|
|Law School:||Thurgood Marshall School of Law, 1993|
|Military service:||U.S. Army|
|Candidate for:||228th District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2014
| Carter ran for re-election to the 228th District Court.
Primary: He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on March 4, 2014.
General: He won without opposition in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- 2003-2014: Judge, Texas District 228
- 2009-2012: Judge, Harris County Veterans Court
- 1996-2003: Criminal defense attorney
- 1994-1996: Prosecutor, Harris County District Attorney's Office
- 1993-1994: Law clerk, United States District Court for Southern District of Texas
- 1982-1988: Captain, United States Army
- 228th District Court
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (A-L)"
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (M-Z)" (Search "Harris")
- Harris County Texas, "Republican Party Cumulative Report - March 4, 2014 Primary Election," March 5, 2014 (dead link)
- Texas Secretary of State, "Republican Primary Winners"
- LinkedIn, "Marc Carter," accessed December 23, 2014