|Massachusetts State House, Twenty-second Middlesex District|
|2011 - present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$10 - $100/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Software Account Executive|
Lombardo is a Sales Account Manager for Saba Software.
Lombardo holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Merrimack College and is an MBA Candidate at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lombardo served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Global Warming and Climate Change|
|• Housing Joint|
|• Veterans and Federal Affairs Joint|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lombardo served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Election Laws Joint|
|• Financial Services Joint|
|• Housing Joint|
Lombardo won re-election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Twenty-Second Middlesex District. Lombardo was unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and defeated James F. O'Donnell, Jr. (I) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Twenty-Second Middlesex District, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Marc Lombardo Incumbent||60.8%||11,368|
|Independent||James O'Donnell, Jr.||39.2%||7,328|
Lombardo won election to the Twenty-second Middlesex Seat in 2010. He defeated Brion Cangiamila in the September 14 Republican primary. He defeated Kevin Conway (D) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Twenty-second Middlesex District (2010)|
|Kevin Conway (D)||5,014|
|Marc Lombardo (R)||7,405|
|Jim O'Donnell (I)||1,977|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Lombardo raised $45,878 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Massachusetts Republican Party||$3,000|
|Marlboro Republican City Cmte||$2,375|
|Billerica Republican Town Cmte||$1,000|
Lombardo and his wife Melissa have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Marc + Lombardo + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts legislators call on Gov. Deval Patrick to restore local aid ... - MassLive.com
- The death penalty still divides - Boston Globe
- Land acquisition process moves forward in Hamilton - Wicked Local
- Dead bomb suspect was on welfare until 2012 - Sentinel and Enterprise
- House approves $34 billion state budget - The Sun
- State House News Service Weekly Roundup: Lounging - Patch.com
- House Rejects Plan To Phase In Income, Sales Tax Cuts - Worcester Business Journal
- STATEHOUSE NEWS: House adds $27 million, sends immigration to study - Wicked Local
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Marc Lombardo on Facebook
- Marc Lombardo on Twitter
William Greene, Jr.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Twenty-second Middlesex District
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |