For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
March 8, 2011 ballot measures in Arizona
- 15 questions were asked; 9 were approved.
- 7 measures dealt with the recall of elected officials.
- The other 8 measures dealt with Home Rule, term limits and other administrative issues.
- See also: Cochise County, Arizona ballot measures
- See also: La Paz County, Arizona ballot measures
- See also: Maricopa County, Arizona ballot measures
Cave Creek Town Home Rule Question (March 2011)
Carefree Council Term Limits Question, Prop 421 (March 2011)
Carefree Town Property Tax Changes, 2 (March 2011)
Gila Bend Town Home Rules Question, Prop 425 (March 2011)
Youngtown Franchise Agreement Renewals, 2 (March 2011)
R.E. Eck Jr. recall, Apache Junction, Arizona (2011)
- See also: Pinal County, Arizona ballot measures