March 8, 2011 ballot measures in Arizona
- 15 questions were asked; 9 were approved.
- 7 measures dealt with the recall of elected officials.
- The other 8 measures dealt with Home Rule, term limits and other administrative issues.
- See also: Cochise County, Arizona ballot measures
- See also: La Paz County, Arizona ballot measures
- See also: Maricopa County, Arizona ballot measures
Cave Creek Town Home Rule Question (March 2011)
Carefree Council Term Limits Question, Prop 421 (March 2011)
Carefree Town Property Tax Changes, 2 (March 2011)
Gila Bend Town Home Rules Question, Prop 425 (March 2011)
Youngtown Franchise Agreement Renewals, 2 (March 2011)
R.E. Eck Jr. recall, Apache Junction, Arizona (2011)
- See also: Pinal County, Arizona ballot measures