|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 independent
("Change Is Needed") candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 1st Congressional District
of New Jersey
She was defeated by Donald Norcross
(D) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Chapman was perviously a 2012 candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 1st Congressional District of New Jersey. She lost to incumbent Rob Andrews.
- See also: New Jersey's 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
Chapman ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New Jersey's 1st District. She lost to Donald Norcross (D) in the general election. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, New Jersey District 1 General Election, 2014
|| Garry Cobb
||We Deserve Better
|| Scot John Tomaszewski
||Of the People
|| Mike Berman
||Change Is Needed
|| Margaret Chapman
|| Donald Letton
||Stop Boss Politics
|| Robert Shapiro
|Source: New Jersey Division of Elections
- See also: New Jersey's 1st Congressional District elections, 2012
Chapman ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent New Jersey's 1st District. She faced Rob Andrews, Greg Horton and John William Reitter in the general election on November 6.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Margaret + Chapman + New + Jersey + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Margaret Chapman News Feed
- ↑ New Jersey Division of Elections, "General election candidates for U.S. House," accessed August 13, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Politico, "2014 New Jersey House Election Results," accessed November 6, 2014
- ↑ Margaret Chapman Official Website, "Home," accessed September 28, 2012
- ↑ Politico, "2012 House Race Results," accessed November 6, 2012