Margaret Kerr Beckwith
|Margaret Kerr Beckwith|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Representatives, District 11|
|Date of birth||01/06/1949|
|Place of birth||Elkins, WV|
Beckwith's professional experience includes working as an accountant at Allstate Insurance Company, ticket agency manager at Brandeis Department Store, administrative assistant at Davis and Elkins College, financial aid officer at Davis and Elkins College, cost accountant at Johnson and Johnson, property manager at Kristie Manor Apartments, and production coordinator at Newport News Shipbuilding and Drydock Company.
Beckwith ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia State Senate, District 11. Beckwith defeated Paul "P.J." Louk in the May 8 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Clark Barnes in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia State Senate, District 11, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Clark Barnes Incumbent||68%||20,045|
|Democratic||Margaret Kerr Beckwitth||32%||9,454|
|West Virginia State Senate, District 11 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Margaret Kerr Beckwith||58.8%||7,622|
Beckwith and her husband, Rob, have three children; Beth, Tracy, and Michael.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Margaret + Beckwith + West Virginia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Margaret Kerr Beckwith on Twitter*Margaret Kerr Beckwith on LinkedIn
- Margaret Kerr Beckwith for West Virginia State Senate Facebook group
- WBOY.com, "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014