|Pennsylvania State House District 164|
|2011 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Broadcast Journalist, Non-Profit Manager|
Davidson began her professional career as a radio broadcaster. She later started two non-profit organizations, one whose goal is to help grow small businesses and the other to protect children and families.
Davidson graduated from Temple University with a bachelor's degree in Communications.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Davidson served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Tourism & Recreational Development|
Davidson ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 164. Davidson ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on April 24 and defeated Earl Toole (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 164, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Margo Davidson Incumbent||66.6%||17,240|
|Pennsylvania State House, District 164|
|Margo Davidson (D)||10,083||53.7%|
|Maureen Carey (R)||8,711||46.4%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Davidson raised a total of $145,778 in campaign funds. Her top contributors were:
|Pennsylvania State Education Association||$25,000|
|Citizens to Elect Dwight Evans for State Representative||$19,500|
|Williams for Senate||$16,000|
|Pennsylvania Education Association||$14,000|
Davidson and her husband Robert have four sons, Nadar, Joel, Joshua, and Rob.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Margo + Davidson + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Letter: Anti-bias bill deserves support of lawmakers - Delaware County Daily Times
- School officials blast education funding formulas - Delaware County Daily Times
- Kermit Gosnell's Abortion Clinic Workers Plead Guilty To Murder - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official Campaign Website
- House website
- Project Vote Smart Bio
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, Official Primary Results
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 26, 2012
- ↑ 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
- ↑ 2010 Campaign Contributions
- ↑ Vote Margo Davidson: Meet Margo
Mario Civera, Jr. (R)
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 164
| Succeeded by|