Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for 99 seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 7, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Marjorie Ramsey was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Jeremy Faison was unopposed in the Republican primary. Roland Dykes, III is running as an Independent. Ramsey, Faison and Dykes will face off in the general election.
Ramsey ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 11. Ramsey ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Jeremy Faison (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 11, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jeremy Faison Incumbent||69.9%||12,270|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Marjorie + Ramsey + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee General Assembly
- Tennessee House of Representatives District 11
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 7, 2014 Unofficial Election Results," accessed August 8, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed July 11, 2014
- Tennessee Department of State, "Unofficial primary results," accessed July 11, 2014
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |