Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|California State Assembly District 42|
|High school||Glen A. Wilson High School|
|Bachelor's||UC Santa Cruz (2000)|
|Master's||Cal Poly Pomona, Walden University (2008)|
|J.D.||Loyola Marymount (2002)|
was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 42
of the California State Assembly
- 2002: Loyola Marymount, Business, Law
- 2008: Walden University, M.S. in Education, Education
- 2005: Cal Poly Pomona, Teaching Credential, Education
- 2000: UC Santa Cruz, BA, Political Science, Legal Studies
- Glen A. Wilson High School
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2012
Orozco ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 42. He and incumbent Brian Nestande (R) advanced past the blanket primary on June 5, 2012. He was subsequently defeated in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 42, General Election, 2012
||Brian Nestande Incumbent
|| Mark Anthony Orozco
Orozco received endorsements from:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Orozco + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Mark Orozco News Feed
- ↑ Mark Orozco for Assembly Facebook Page, "Info" accessed October 10, 2012
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed March 13, 2014
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed March 13, 2014
- ↑ Mark Orozco, "Endorsements," accessed October 10, 2012