Mark Ashley Price
|Michigan House of Representatives District 7|
Price ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 7. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by District 8 incumbent Thomas Stallworth, III (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 7, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Thomas Stallworth III Incumbent||98%||39,384|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Price + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nathan Teklemariam, Carson Rinehart Butt-Dial 911 While Breaking Into Car ... - Huffington Post
- Aston Martin Sets $4.85 Million Record, Mouse Nest DB5 $486469 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Former CEO still a main attraction - Dayton Daily News
- Baseball notes: Instant replay will be great for game - Seacoastonline.com
- Farming Tax Dollars - National Review Online
- The Committee To Pick Playoff Teams - AUtigers.com (subscription)
- Fiat Considering U.S. Headquarters Sparks Italy Concerns - Bloomberg
- Local sports calendar of events/local sports notices - Battle Creek Enquirer
- Our Town - New Baltimore Voice Newspapers
- Gas prices predicted to rise - WWMT-TV
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |