Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 26|
Bliss looks to raise adoption awareness as a State legislator. He opposes "throwing more money at these schools" to improve education achievement.
Bliss ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 26. He defeated William Sayre in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Jim Townsend (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 26, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jim Townsend Incumbent||60.4%||26,094|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 26 Republican Primary, 2012|
Bliss and his wife Allison have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Bliss + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Dining out - El Paso Times
- Swiss bliss highlights Wings-Ducks series - Leader Post - Regina Leader-Post
- Exhibits - El Paso Times
- NASCAR - Sprint Cup - Bojangles' Southern 500 Preview - Kansas City Star
- Gibbs, Penske penalty appeals head to diverse group - Nascar
- Forbes, Sprint Medley Star on Day 2 at Penn - LSUSports.net
- NASCAR - Sprint Cup - Aaron's 499 Preview - Kansas City Star
- National Poetry Month 2013 Contemporary Poetry Reviews (Part 1) - Huffington Post
- Jeff Moehlis: Enjoying the Coachella Spillover - Noozhawk.com - Noozhawk
- The DVD Wrapup - Movie City News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money
- Mark Bliss on Facebook
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |