Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 17|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Mark Ellebracht was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Nick King was unopposed in the Republican primary. Ellebracht faces King in the general election.
Ellebracht ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 17. Ellebracht ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by District 34 Myron Neth (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 17, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Myron Neth Incumbent||50.6%||8,713|
Ellebracht was defeated by Myron Neth in the November 2, 2010 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Ellebracht + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Facebook profile
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |