Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 88|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 24, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. John Gibbons will face Paula Sophia, Jason Dunnington and Mark Faulk in the Democratic primary.
Faulk ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 88. He was disqualified by the Oklahoma Board of Election because he declined to appear before them to state his case regarding a complaint filed concerning his residency eligibility. Faulk would have faced Mike Dover, Matt Harney, Steve Cortes, and Kay Floyd in the Democratic primary on June 26. Douglas R. Garcia and Aaron Kaspereit ran in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Faulk + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oklahoma House of Representatives District 88
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- iCapitol "Three candidate challenges decided in morning meeting of State Election Board"
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board - Unofficial 2012 primary results
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |