|Iowa House of Representatives District 14|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Kuhn received his B.S. from Iowa State University.
- Public Safety
- Rebuild Iowa and Disaster Recovery
- Subcommittee on Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations (Co-Chair)
Kuhn did not run for re-election in 2010.
On November 4, 2008, Kuhn was re-elected to the 14th District Seat in the Iowa House of Representatives, defeating Jeff Mosiman (R). Kuhn raised $21,606 for his campaign, while Mosiman raised $4,999.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 14|
|Mark Kuhn (D)||10,131|
|Jeff Mosiman (R)||4,150|
In 2008 Kuhn collected $21,606 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Schwartz, Bernard L.||$3,000|
|Zimmer, Kris A.||$3,000|
|Citizens for Kuhn||$1,800|
- Mark Kuhn on the Iowa Legislature Website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998
|Iowa House of Representatives District 14
| Succeeded by|
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |