|Montana House of Representatives, District 53|
|High school||Billings Senior High School|
|Bachelor's||Montana State University, 1970|
|J.D.||University of Montana, 1978|
|Birthday||November 19, 1947|
|Place of birth||Minneapolis, Minneapolis|
Noennig's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Clarissa Cerovski was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 57 incumbent Sarah Laszloffy defeated Mark Noennig in the Republican primary. Incumbent Dave Hagstrom (R) is running in District 52.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 53 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Sarah Laszloffy Incumbent||59.8%||1,548|
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2010
Noennig was a Republican candidate for District 23 of the Montana State Senate. The primary election was on June 8, 2010 and the general election was on November 2. Noennig lost in the June 8 primary to Alan Olson.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Noennig + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 53
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Hendrickson Law Firm
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of candidates for 2010 Montana State Senate
- June 8, 2010 primary election results
- Mark Noennig, homepage, accessed May 21, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |