|Indiana House of Representatives District 64|
|High school||Marshall High School (1976)|
|Bachelor's||Indiana State University (1980)|
|Birthday||July 2, 1958|
|Profession||Power plant operator|
- 1980: Indiana State University, B.S. Business Administration, Finance
- 1976: Marshall High School
Norton works for Duke Energy as a power plant operator.
Norton ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 64. Norton ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by Thomas W. Washburne (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 64, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Thomas W. Washburne||58.3%||17,133|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Norton + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Norton and his wife, Darcy, have two sons.
- Elect Mark Norton for State Representative Facebook Page, "Info" accessed May 4, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- Mark Norton, "Bio," accessed May 4, 2012
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |