|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 146|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Tax collector, Limerick Township|
|High school||Pottsgrove High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Pennsylvania, B.S. (Electrical engineering)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Painter served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture & Rural Affairs|
|• Human Services|
|• Local Government|
Painter ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 146. Painter ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on April 24 and defeated incumbent Thomas Quigley (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 146, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Thomas Quigley Incumbent||49.6%||14,680|
Painter supports property tax relief, increased state funding for education, and reduced red tape regarding taxes. On the issue of fracking, he states that he will, "advocate for close monitoring of groundwater contamination and other environmental risks, and support the creation of industry-funded reserves to protect the taxpayer from bearing the cleanup costs when problems are uncovered."
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Painter + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pa. redistricting breaks constitutional rule about splitting towns - The Mercury
- House Drops Rebate Expansion, Supported By Painter - The Sanatoga Post
- Pottstown, Phoenixville split by court-approved redistricting plan - The Times Herald
- House Painter Accused of Stealing Picasso, Other Artwork - Wall Street Journal
- Cooperage to welcome writers - Wayne Independent
- Summer movies preview Apocalyptic films loom large, but heroes and hilarity ... - Boston Globe
- Pa. man accused in art thefts at NYC-area estate - Salon
- Officials want open space fund changed to allow maintenance too - The Mercury
- See the best art in May - Country Life
- Deeds Recorded - April 28, 2013 - Lancaster Newspapers
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Thomas Quigley (R)
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 146
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |