|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 20|
Purcell's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "I will work with both Republicans and Democrats to pass legislation that will eliminate the unfair, outdated, and inequitable property tax system in Pennsylvania."
- "I will sign on to and support HB-1660 a comprehensive Healthcare Bill that will save governments and school districts across Pennsylvania billions in tax dollars, taking the Highmarks, and UPMCs out of the picture."
- "I will propose legislation that will force state agencies to clean up their waste, saving taxpayers over $6.64 billion dollars every four years according to the Auditor General’s office audits."
- "Under Pennsylvania lies a gold mine of natural resources, including the second largest natural gas deposit in the world. Pennsylvania needs to follow the lead of Qatar, a small country that has the largest shale gas deposit in the world which does its own drilling, and uses the profits for its people."
- "The gridlock in Harrisburg and our national politics has a profound negative effect on all of us. We need to move away from partisan politics and move towards conversation and cooperation. I will work with both Democrats and Republicans for the good of Pennsylvania and its citizens."
- "The engine that drives bad government in Pennsylvania is lifetime career politicians at all levels of government. I will propose and work with both sides of the aisle to impose term limits. Two 4 year terms and you are done, both at the state and local levels just like the Governor."
- "I support HB-1776, the Property Tax Independence Act, which will finally end the reassessment mess and ensure our schools receive funding without forcing any more burdens on our seniors and property owners."
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 20 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Robert Matzie Incumbent||56.2%||3,332|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Mark + Purcell + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |