|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Constitution Party
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 8th Congressional District
He was a 2012 Independent candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 8th Congressional District of Tennessee.
- See also: Tennessee's 8th Congressional District elections, 2014
Rawles ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 8th District. He was defeated by incumbent Stephen Lee Fincher (R) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 8 General Election, 2014
||Stephen Lee Fincher Incumbent
|| Wes Bradley
|| Mark Rawles
|| James Hart
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.
- See also: Tennessee's 8th Congressional District elections, 2012
Rawles ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 8th District. Rawles ran as an Independent. He faced incumbent Stephen Lee Fincher (R), James Hart (I) and Timothy Dixon (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Rawles was defeated by incumbent Stephen Lee Fincher.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- ↑ Tennessee.gov, "2012 Congressional Candidates," accessed June 30, 2012
- ↑ Huffington Post, "Election 2014," accessed November 6, 2014
- ↑ Politico, "2012 Election Map, Tennessee"