Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 7, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Constitution
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 8th Congressional District
He was a 2012 Independent candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 8th Congressional District of Tennessee.
- See also: Tennessee's 8th Congressional District elections, 2014
Rawles is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 8th District. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
- See also: Tennessee's 8th Congressional District elections, 2012
Rawles ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 8th District. Rawles ran as an Independent. He faced incumbent Stephen Lee Fincher (R), James Hart (I), and Timothy Dixon (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Rawles was defeated by incumbent Stephen Lee Fincher.
- ↑ Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- ↑ Tennessee.gov, "2012 Congressional Candidates," accessed June 30, 2012
- ↑ Politico, "2012 Election Map, Tennessee"