|Arkansas Commissioner of State Lands|
|High school||Northside High School, 1972|
|Bachelor's||University of Arkansas Fay Jones School of Architecture|
|Master's||Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences|
Robertson earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Arkansas Fay Jones School of Architecture. He went on to receive his M.S. from the Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences. He has been the sole principal of the firm MESA Landscape Architects, Inc. since 2006.
- Northside High School (1972)
- Bachelor's degree - University of Arkansas Fay Jones School of Architecture
- Master's degree - Dale Bumpers College of Agriculture, Food and Life Sciences
Robertson is running for election to the office of Arkansas Commissioner of State Lands. He is seeking the Democratic nomination in the May 20 primary election. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 33 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Robertson and his wife, Le Ann, have one daughter.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Robertson + Arkansas + Lands + Commissioner"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "2014 Preferential Primary Elections & Non Partisan General Election, Candidate Information: Mark A. Robertson," accessed March 3, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "2012 Election candidates," March 8, 2012
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed December 20, 2013
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Arkansas State Primary Election, May 22, 2012," accessed July 11, 2012
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|