For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Mark S. Oakes
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 77|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for 99 seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 7, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Mark S. Oakes was removed from the candidate list before the Democratic primary. Incumbent Bill Sanderson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Sanderson was unopposed in the general election.
Oakes ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 77. Oakes ran unopposed in the August 7 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Bill Sanderson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 77, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bill Sanderson Incumbent||66.2%||14,379|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Oakes + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee General Assembly
- Tennessee House of Representatives District 77
- Tennessee State Senate
- Tennessee State Senate elections, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 7, 2014 Election Results," accessed September 11, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed April 30, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Election Results," accessed April 30, 2014
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Tennessee Supreme Court | Court of Appeals | Court of Criminal Appeals | Chancery Courts | Circuit Courts | General Sessions Courts | Probate Courts | Criminal Courts | Juvenile Courts | Judicial selection in Tennessee |