For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma State Senate District 45|
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2012
Schwieso ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma Senate District 45. Schwieso was to face Kyle D. Loveless in the Republican primary on June 26. However, Schwieso was disqualified after a ruling by the Oklahoma State Election Board, resulting from a case made by his opponent Kyle D. Loveless. Loveless claimed Schwieso had not met the residency requirements and Schwieso declined to pay the fee to have his side of the case presented at the hearing. This leaves Loveless unopposed.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Schwieso + Oklahoma + Senate'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- iCapitol.net, "Three candidate challenges decided in morning meeting of State Election Board" (timed out)
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014