|Iowa State Senate District 6|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
Segebart currently works as a farmer near Vail, Iowa.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Segebart served on the following committees:
|Iowa Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Human Resources|
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
Segebart ran in the 2012 election for Iowa State Senate District 6. He defeated Adam Schweers and Matthew Biede in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. Segebart defeated Mary C. Bruner (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa State Senate, District 6 General Election, 2012|
|Iowa State Senate, District 6 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Segebart + Iowa + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 21 Iowa senators back putting abortion ban to vote - Iowa City Press Citizen
- Eight senators try but fail to divert more money to Highway 20 expansion - Radio Iowa
- Legislature poised to boost lake funding; good news for SL dredging - Pilot Tribune
- Urbandale's Zaun Backs Fetal 'Personhood' Amendment - Patch.com
- Frustrated school districs left in limbo as legislators drag feet on allowable ... - Pilot Tribune
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Sen. Segebart's website
- Facebook campaign page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
Merlin Bartz (R)
|Iowa State Senate District 6
| Succeeded by|