Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Florida, District 11|
|Hillsborough County Commissioner|
|Service/branch||United States Navy, Navy Reserve|
- United States Navy, Lieutenant Commander
- Recently retired as a Navy Reserve Officer
- Morgan Woods Elementary School, Teacher
- Seminole Presbyterian School, Teacher
- 2004-Present: Hillsborough County Commission, Member
Sharpe was running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Florida's 11th District. Sharpe sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. The signature filing deadline was May 7, 2012, with the primary taking place on August 14, 2012. Incumbent Kathy Castor is seeking re-election on the Democratic ticket.
Sharpe failed to appear on the official candidate list.
- Jobs and the Economy
- Debt and Deficit
- Keeping Our Promises to Seniors
- Mark Sharpe's Campaign Website
- Mark Sharpe's Twitter Account
- Mark Sharpe's YouTube Account
- Mark Sharpe's Facebook Page
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |