Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. Senate, Arkansas|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Green Party
candidate who sought election to the U.S. Senate
Mark Swaney lost the general election on November 4, 2014.
Swaney ran for election to District 90 of the Arkansas House of Representatives in 2010.
- See also: United States Senate elections in Arkansas, 2014
Swaney ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, to represent Arkansas. Swaney won the Green Party nomination in the primary on May 20, 2014. He was defeated by Tom Cotton (R) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. Senate, Arkansas General Election, 2014
||Tom Cotton Incumbent
|| Mark Pryor
|| Nathan LaFrance
|| Mark Swaney
|Source: Arkansas Secretary of State
- See also: Arkansas House of Representatives elections, 2010
Swaney was defeated by Republican David L. Branscum in the general election.
| Arkansas House of Representatives, District 90 General Election (2010)
| David L. Branscum (R)
| Mark Swaney (G)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Swaney + Arkansas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Mark Swaney News Feed
- ↑ Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 4, 2014
- ↑ Arkansas Secretary of State, "2010 election candidates and primary results," accessed October 8, 2010
- ↑ The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014
- ↑ Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official election results," accessed December 13, 2013