|Attorney General of Michigan|
- B.A., Cedarville College
- J.D., Yale University
- Ph.D., ethics, Yale University
- See also: Michigan attorney general election, 2014
Totten received endorsements in this election, including the following:
- SEIU Michigan State Council
- Michigan Education Association (MEA) Democratic Educators Caucus
- Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council
- Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ)
- United Food & Commercial Workers Local 951
- Kurt Asbury, Bay County Prosecutor
- Sheriff Gary Ballweg, Delta County
- Everette Ayers, Crawford County Prosecutor
- Ed Black, Alpena County Prosecutor
- Sheriff George Braidwood, Shiawassee County
Totten was defeated by Tonya Schuitmaker in the August primary.
Totten and his wife, Kristin, have two children.
- M Live, Mark Totten announces bid for attorney general, explains why he wants to take on Bill Schuette, June 17m 2013
- Mark Totten for Attorney General, "Life of Service," accessed August 4, 2014
- Mark Totten for Attorney General, "Endorsements," accessed August 4, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State "2010 Primary Results"