Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 44|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Waterford Township High School|
|Birthday||August 27, 1954|
Venie is a technical writer by trade, and the owner of Octagon Writing Group. He is a 1972 graduate of Waterford Township High School. He attended Oakland Community College and the GM-AUW Apprentice School from 1977-81.
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Mark Venie was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jim Runestad defeated Liz Fessler Smith, Dennis Garlick and Russ Tierney in the Republican primary.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 44 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Liz Fessler Smith||33.2%||3,559|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 44 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Venie + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 44
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |