was a 2014 Libertarian
candidate for District 33
of the Oregon House of Representatives
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Mitch Greenlick was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Mark Vetanen ran as a Libertarian candidate. Greenlick defeated Vetanen in the general election.
- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2012
Vetanen ran for election in the 2012 election for Oregon Senate District 14. Vetanen was defeated by incumbent Mark Hass (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon State Senate, District 14, General Election, 2012
||Mark Hass Incumbent
|| Gary Coe
|| Mark Vetanen
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Vetanen + Oregon + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Mark Vetanen News Feed
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the Senate," accessed August 15, 2012