|Vermont House Of Representatives, Lamoille 2|
|2011 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed by||Gov. Peter Shumlin|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Before his appointment in 2011, Woodward served in the Vermont House from 1996 to 2003.
Woodward graduated from Johnson State College.
Woodward is the owner of Woodward Rentals, and is a Justice of the Peace. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for Copley Hospital and Health Services and the Vermont Electric Coop.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Woodward served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health Care|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Incumbents Linda Martin and Mark Woodward are unopposed in the Democratic primary. Lucien Gravel is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Woodward won election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Lamoille 2. Woodward was unopposed in the August 28 Democratic primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Woodward is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Woodward raised a total of $3,375 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 23, 2013.
|Mark Woodward's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Lamoille-2||$3,375|
|Grand Total Raised||$3,375|
2012Woodward won election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Woodward raised a total of $3,375.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mark Woodward's campaign in 2012|
|Woodward, Mark E||$1,000|
|Woodward, Joyce E||$300|
|Patient Choices Of Vermont||$200|
|Total Raised in 2012||$3,375|
|Source:Follow the Money|
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Woodward voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Woodward + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Senate
- Vermont State Senate Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Election Results Search," accessed April 23, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Woodward, Mark," accessed September 23, 2013
- Ethan Allen Institute "Report Cards," accessed September 10, 2013