Markesan School District Lax Levy Revenue Question (April 2013)
If approved, this measure would have authorized the Markesan School District to increase its revenue to exceed the revenue limits given by the state by $940,000 per year for four years in order to maintain School District programs and operations.
|Markesan School District|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||REFERENDUM TO EXCEED STATE REVENUE LIMITS ON A NON-RECURRING BASIS MARKESAN DISTRICT SCHOOLS
Shall the Markesan District Schools be authorized to exceed state revenue limits on a non-recurring basis by $940,000.00 for the 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, and 2017-18 school years to maintain School District programs and operations?
- County Clerk Website, Election Information (dead link)
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Columbia County April 2, 2013 sample ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |