Markesan School District Tax Levy Revenue Question (April 2013)
If approved, this measure would have authorized the Markesan School District to increase its property tax levy revenue to exceed the state given limits by $940,000 per year for four years in order to maintain district programs and fun the operation of the district schools.
|Markesan School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||Shall the Markesan District Schools be authorized to exceed state revenue limits on a nonrecurring basis by $940,000.00 for the 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, and 2017-18 school years to maintain School District programs and operations?||”|
- April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Wisconsin
- Green Lake County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Columbia County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Green Lake County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Markesan School District election notice
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |