|Former candidate for|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 70|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Marla Clark was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 68 incumbent Kelly Flynn was unopposed in the Republican primary. Flynn defeated Clark in the general election. Incumbent Kerry White (R) ran in District 64.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 70 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Kelly Flynn Incumbent||72.8%||3,231|
Clark ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 83. Clark ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Wylie Galt (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 83, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Marla + Clark + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives District 70
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed October 29, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Election Canvass," accessed June 30, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |