|New Jersey General Assembly District 36|
|2012 - Present|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next election||November 5, 2013|
|Bachelor's||Fairleigh Dickenson University|
|Master's||California Western School of Law|
Caride earned her B.A. in Education from Fairleigh Dickinson University and her J.D. from California Western School of Law. Her professional experience includes working as an attorney in private practice.
Caride lists four main campaign themes on his Official Campaign website:
- Property Tax Relief for Middle-Class Families
- Supporting our Schools and Students
- Getting New Jersey Back to Work
- Shared Sacrifice and Economic Fairness
Caride is running in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 36. Caride is bracketed with Gary Schaer and opposed by Aharon Cohn and Sam Krause in the June 4 Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 5, 2013.
On November 8, 2011, Marlene Caride won election to District 36 of the New Jersey General Assembly. She and Gary Schaer ran unopposed in the June 7 Democratic primary. They then defeated John Genovesi and Sara Rosengarten in the November 8 general election.
In 2011, Caride received $163,521 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Marlene Caride's campaign in 2011|
|New Jersey Regional Council Of Carpenters||$16,400|
|1199 Seiu United Healthcare Workers East||$8,200|
|New Jersey State Laborers||$5,000|
|Buffs Car Wash & Detailing Center Inc||$2,600|
|Total Raised in 2011||$163,521|
|Total Votes received in 2011||16,319|
|Cost of each vote received||$10.02|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Marlene + Caride + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NJ Assembly approves ban on employers to ask for social media login - Gloucester County Times - NJ.com
- New Jersey Legislature Passes Pig Gestation Stall Bill - ThePigSite.com
- National Pork Producers Urge Veto on NJ Gestation Stall Ban - Farm Futures
- NJ Lawmakers Take Action To Protect Pigs - North Country Gazette
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. Marlene Caride
- NJ Assembly Dems - Marlene Caride
- District 36 Democrats, Campaign site
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |
Open Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
|New Jersey General Assembly District 36
| Succeeded by|