|Kansas House of Representatives District 39|
|Bachelor's||University of Kansas (1992)|
Shulda attended University of Kansas, receiving a Bachelor's degree in Sociology and Crime & Delinquency.
Shulda's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "If elected, I vow to fight for an end to education cuts. I will work with my fellow elected officials to find economically sound alternatives to meet our state budget needs."
Taxes and Jobs
- Excerpt: "If elected, I will fight to correct this irresponsible tax bill that does little to serve Kansas citizens. I will propose measures to provide needed property tax relief that won’t eliminate core services nor deny our children the education they deserve."
Shulda ran for election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 39. Shulda ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Charles Macheers (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 39, General Election, 2012|
Shulda and her husband Brian have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Marlys + Shulda + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Marlys Shulda on Facebook
- Marlys Shulda on Twitter
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |