|Idaho Public Utilities Commission|
|1991 - Present|
|Years in position||22|
|President, Idaho Public Utilities Commission|
|November 1991 – April 1995|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor Cecil D. Andrus|
|Bachelor's||Idaho State University|
|Master's||Brigham Young University|
|J.D.||University of Washington|
Smith is currently serving her fourth term on the Idaho Public Utilities Commission. Prior to her appointment mission, Smith as deputy attorney general in the business regulation/consumer affairs division of the Idaho Attorney General's Office and was deputy attorney general for the Idaho Public Utilities Commission.
- JD, University of Washington
- MA, Library Science, Brigham Young University
- BS, Biology, Education, Idaho State University
Public Utilities Commission (1991-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Marsha + Smith + Idaho "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho PUC celebrates 100th birthday - The Idaho Statesman (blog)
- SBC Executive Committee, Boards, Commission, Seminaries, Committee ... - BP News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|Idaho Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|