|U.S. House, Missouri, District 7|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 7th Congressional District
Although he ran as a Republican in 2014, he previously ran as a Democratic
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 2nd Congressional District
. He was defeated by incumbent Billy Long
in the 2014 Republican
Works resides in Springfield, Missouri. He was a 2010 candidate for Missouri's 1st Congressional District.
- See also: Missouri's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
Works ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Missouri's 7th District. He was defeated by incumbent Billy Long in the Republican primary.
|U.S. House, Missouri District 7 Republican Primary, 2014
Billy Long Incumbent
| Marshall Works
|Source: State of Missouri Official Results
- See also: Missouri's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2012
Works ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Missouri's 2nd District. Works was defeated in the Democratic primary.
Politico listed the 2nd District race as one of the top five primaries in the list 5 primaries to watch in 2012.
|Missouri's 2nd Congressional District Democratic Primary, 2012
| Harold Whitfield
| George (Boots) Weber
| Marshall Works
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Marshall + Works + Missouri + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Marshall Works News Feed
- ↑ Missouri Secretary of State, "UNOFFICIAL Candidate Filing List," accessed March 26, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Associated Press, "Missouri- Summary Vote Results," accessed August 5, 2014
- ↑ Information submitted on Ballotpedia’s biographical information submission form on May 22, 2014
- ↑ Examiner, "Three Republican Candidates for US Representative - District 1," April 17, 2012
- ↑ Politico, "5 primaries to watch," accessed April 18, 2012