|Arizona House of Representatives District 13|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Maricopa County Department of Health|
Garcia's professional experience includes serving as President of the Cartwright Elementary School and It's a Baby's Life Project and working as Community Mobilization Manager for the Maricopa County Department of Health.
Garcia is President of the Cartwright Education Foundation and Maryvale Village Block Watch Alliance, grassroots organizer for the Valley Interfaith Project and member of the National School Boards Association.
- Environment Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Rules Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
Garcia's sponsored bills include:
- HB 2424 - illegal dumping; penalties
- HB 2475 - unlawful employee termination; family responsibilities
- HB 2579 - presidential preference election; independent voters
- HB 2590 - cellular telephones; minors; driving use
For a full listed of sponsored bills see the House website.
Garcia was eligible but did not seek re-election in 2010.
Garcia raised $7,240 for the campaign, Gallardo raised $41,714, and Schwartz raised $56,294.
|Arizona State House, District 13 (2008)|
|Martha Garcia (D)||17,627|
|Steve Gallardo (D)||16,381|
|Timothy Schwartz (R)||9,785|
Below are Garcia's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|AZ Education Assoc||$1,600|
|Arizona Medical Assoc||$500|
|Arizona Assoc of Realtors||$500|
|Arizona Dental Assoc||$400|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Martha + Garcia + Arizona + House" Martha Garcia News Feed
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House Committees
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona House of Representatives - Representative Martha Garcia
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Arizona State House District 13
| Succeeded by|