Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Michigan, District 13|
|Party||US Taxpayers Party|
Gray was defeated by incumbent John Conyers, Jr.. Gray ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Michigan's 13th District. Gray ran as a US Taxpayers Party candidate. He faced Harry T. Sawicki (R), Chris Sharer (L), and Democratic incumbent John Conyers, Jr. in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Michigan, District 13 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||John Conyers, Jr.||82.8%||235,336|
|Republican||Harry T. Sawicki Incumbent||13.6%||38,769|
|Source: Michigan Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Martin + Gray + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Martin O'Malley Using Fundraising, Agenda To Explore 2016 Run - Huffington Post
- Baseball notes: Instant replay will be great for game - Seacoastonline.com
- Mobile County school news for May 19 - Press-Register - al.com (blog)
- Sentencings in Kalamazoo County Circuit Court for May 13, 2013 - Kalamazoo Gazette - MLive.com
- Transactions for May 12, 2013 - Reading Eagle
- Martin O'Malley Weighs 2016 Presidential Run - Huffington Post
- Police Locate Missing Man With Dementia - WLNS TV 6 Lansing - Jackson ... - WLNS
- Hillary Clinton Leads In 2016 New Hampshire Presidential Primary Poll - Huffington Post
- Essential Events: Things to do in the Shore region - nwitimes.com
- South Carolina Already Becoming Big 2016 State - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found