was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 29
of the Arizona House of Representatives
Samaniego's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Increase the state’s investment in our children so kids can compete for jobs."
- Excerpt: "An education workforce will help develop a stronger economy."
- Protecting the Vulnerable
- Excerpt: "Prevent the abuse of children, women and the elderly."
- See also: Arizona House of Representatives elections, 2012
Samaniego ran in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 29. He was defeated by incumbent Martin Quezada and Lydia Hernandez in the August 28, 2012, Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 29 Democratic Primary, 2012
Martin Quezada Incumbent
| Martin Samaniego
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Martin + Samaniego + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found