|Arizona House of Representatives District 29|
Samaniego's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Increase the state’s investment in our children so kids can compete for jobs."
- Economic Development
- Excerpt: "An education workforce will help develop a stronger economy."
- Protecting the Vulnerable
- Excerpt: "Prevent the abuse of children, women and the elderly."
Samaniego ran in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 29. He was defeated by incumbent Martin Quezada and Lydia Hernandez in the Democratic primary on August 28, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 29 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Martin Quezada Incumbent||36%||3,336|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Martin + Samaniego + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website, Issues
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2010 Primary candidate list," accessed December 20, 2013
- [http://www.azsos.gov/election/2012/Primary/Canvass.pdf Arizona Secretary of State, " Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed December 20, 2013]