|Bachelor's||Arizona State University, 1983|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corps|
|Years of service||1983-1988|
|Profession||Founder, Sepulveda Group|
Sepulveda's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Jobs & Economy
- Excerpt: "As a small business owner, I understand that the key to restoring economic prosperity in America is creating an appealing environment for business owners and entrepreneurs that rewards risk - not penalizes success. The federal government's role is to get out of the way."
- Excerpt: "A national debt that exceeds GDP is simply unacceptable. As a small business owner, I have to balance the books and the federal government should function no differently. For this reason, I support a Balanced Budget Amendment to the United States Constitution."
- Excerpt: "While I support and will promote legal immigration in Congress, illegal immigration and the failure to secure our border represents a growing national security threat. We must secure our borders now!"
- Excerpt: "Americans should have access to affordable health care but Obamacare, which is paid for by a huge tax increase on the middle class, is not the answer. Obamacare must be repealed and replaced with free market solutions that keep health care decisions between patients and doctors - not bureaucrats."
- Second Amendment
- Excerpt: "An individual's right to purchase and own firearms is constitutionally protected in the Second Amendment. I fully support the right of citizens to keep and bear arms and in Congress, I will fight to protect these rights."
|Martin Sepulveda (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 14, 2012||$0||$64,750||$(1,042.63)||$63,707.37|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2012||$63,707.37||$167,115||$(29,840.11)||$200,982.26|
|Pre-Primary||August 16, 2012||$200,982.26||$30,843.71||$(139,451.33)||$92,374.64|
Sepulveda and his wife, Sheree, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Martin + Sepulveda + Arizona + Treasurer
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Martin Sepulveda for Treasurer 2014 Official Campaign Website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Facebook page
- Twitter feed
- Martin Sepulveda for Treasurer 2014 Official Campaign Website, "Homepage," accessed September 19, 2013
- Campaign website, Issues
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," August 28, 2012
- Associated Press, "Primary results," August 28, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Martin Sepulveda's Summary Report," accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Martin Sepulveda April Quarterly," accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Martin Sepulveda July Quarterly," accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Martin Sepulveda Pre-Primary," accessed August 23, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |