For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Iowa State Senate, District 27
|Profession||Security Guest Services Manager, retired officer|
On his campaign website, Pottebaum stated:
- “I am running because our middle class families need a strong voice at the Iowa Capitol. We’re trying to get back on our feet in northwest Iowa and folks up here need someone in Des Moines who’s going to fight for them. I’ll stand up for what’s right and I’ll fight every day for policies that create jobs for middle class families and I’ll support initiatives that help our small business community.”
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
In the June 8 primary election, Pottebaum ran unopposed.
|Iowa State Senate, District 27 (2010) General Election|
|Bill Anderson (R)||12,867||62.4%|
|Marty Pottebaum (D)||7,744||37.6%|
|Iowa State Senate, District 27 - Democratic Primary (2010)|
- Results for the November 2, 2010 general election, Iowa
- Results for the June 8, 2010 primary in Iowa
- Biography from Project Vote Smart