|Kansas House of Representatives District 4|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Read served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|• Federal and State Affairs|
Read won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 4. Read defeated Arlyn Briggs and Lynne Oharah in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Shirley Palmer (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 4, General Election, 2012|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 4 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Marty + Read + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Raised beds: Neat, easy and productive - Reading Eagle
- Sunday Arts calendar (May 19) - Kansas.com
- The Paisley Underground: Los Angeles's 1980s psychedelic explosion - The Guardian
- Burt Bacharach Interview: Iconic Pop Genius Admits He's "Hurt Some People ... - Smashing Interviews Magazine
- Fairy tales will come to life at Botanica - Kansas.com
- American Century Sends Livestrong Brand Into Retirement - Morningstar.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Caryn Tyson (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 4
| Succeeded by|