Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts State Senate District Second Essex District|
|J.D.||Northeastern University School of Law|
|Place of birth||Danvers, MA|
She currently serves on the Governor’s Council.
Manning ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts State Senate District Second Essex District. She ran John P. Slattery, Joan B. Lovely, and Edward J. Carroll in the Democratic primary on September 6. Lovely won. Incumbent Frederick Berry (D) did not running for re-election.
|Massachusetts State Senate, Second Essex District Democratic Primary, 2012|
Manning criticized one of her opponents, Joan Lovely for failing to keep her promise of not accepting special interest money. Soon after agreeing to the pledge, Manning had two fundraisers thrown for her by realtors and attorney's.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mary-Ellen + Manning + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryellenforsenate.com, "About MEM," accessed August 14, 2012 (timed out)
- AP "Massachusetts - Summary Vote Results," accessed September 6, 2012
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List, "Massachusetts Secretary of State," Acccessed June 26, 2012
- Peabody Patch, "Manning Questions Sincerity of Lovely's "No Special Interest" Pledge," accessed August 14, 2012