Mary Ann Carson
|Mary Ann Carson|
|Connecticut House of Representatives District 108|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Carson served as Registrar of Voters in New Fairfield, Connecticut from 1979 to 1999.
Carson is a research volunteer with the American Cancer Society, Chairman of the Board of Deacons of the Congregational Church of New Fairfield, member of Parent Teacher Organizations for Consolidated School and Meeting House Hill School and a volunteer coordinator with the Special Olympics.
On November 4, 2008, Carson won re-election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 108th District. Carson ran unopposed in the general election, and she received 8,672 votes. She raised $11,140 for her campaign.
Listed below is the largest contributor to Mary Ann Carson's 2008 campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Mary + Carson + Connecticut + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House Committees
- Connecticut state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|Connecticut State House District 108
| Succeeded by|
Richard A. Smith
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |