Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 9|
|High school||Toms River High School, Toms River, NJ|
|Bachelor's||Nursing, University of Wyoming|
|Master's||Counseling Psychology, Pacifica Graduate Institute|
|Place of birth||New Jersey|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 9
of the Wyoming House of Representatives
. Boud was removed from the candidate list.
Boud's campaign website describes the following issue positions:
- Excerpt: "Wyoming must operate in a fiscally sound and Constitutional manner. Wyoming must create a business-friendly environment that promotes jobs and will help the economy to grow. We must restore our free-market, capitalist system which has created the most prosperous nation on earth with the means for people to climb the 'ladder' of free-enterprise to their own vision of success. We must insist on truth and the search for truth over a contrived and misguided 'political correctness.' Wyoming should be prepared in case of a Constitutional crisis, disruption of food or energy supply, a rapid decline of the dollar, coordination with the Wyoming National Guard, etc"
- See also: Wyoming House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Wyoming House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 19, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 30, 2014. Mike Weiland ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent David Zwonitzer defeated Mary Boud and Kelly Sebastian in the Republican primary. Zwonitzer defeated Weiland in the general election.
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 9, General Election, 2014
||David Zwonitzer Incumbent
|| Mike Weiland
|Source: Wyoming Secretary of State
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 9 Republican Primary, 2014
David Zwonitzer Incumbent
| Kelly Sebastian
- See also: Wyoming House of Representatives elections, 2012
Boud ran in the 2012 election for the Wyoming House of Representatives District 9. She was defeated by incumbent David Zwonitzer in the Republican primary on August 21, 2012.
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 9 Republican Primary, 2012
David Zwonitzer Incumbent
| Mary Boud
Boud has three children, six grandchildren, and five great-grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mary + Boud + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Mary Boud News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate Roster," accessed May 31, 2014
- ↑ Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Withdrawn Primary Election Candidate Roster," June 18, 2014
- ↑ Mary Boud for Wyoming House, "My thoughts on some issues," accessed August 18, 2012 (timed out)
- ↑ Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Official General Election Results," accessed November 12, 2014
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Wyoming Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List
- ↑ Mary Boud for Wyoming House, "Biographical Information," accessed August 18, 2012 (timed out)