Mary Brown (Michigan)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 79|
|Place of birth||Davenport, IA|
Brown was a Democratic candidate for District 79 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 state legislative elections. Brown faced Al Pscholka in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 79 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Brown is the Democratic candidate who ran for election to the District 79 Seat in 2010. She defeated Julee Laurent in the August 3 Democratic primary. She was defeated by Al Pscholka (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 77 General election (2010)|
|Al Pscholka (R)||17,293|
|Mary Brown (D)||8,761|
|Carl Oehling (U.S. Taxpayers Party of Michigan)||908|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mary + Brown + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Community college professor allegedly tells students: support gay rights or else - Daily Caller
- Ask Chris Matthews - Daily Caller
- Journalist Michael Hastings killed in fiery LA crash - Daily Caller
- Senate bill allows 46 million immigrants by 2033, says CBO - Daily Caller
- All American Jam in Mount Clemens - The Macomb Daily
- Elbert Guillory: Democrats have ignored problems facing the black community - Daily Caller
- OUR TOWN: Hello Bay-Rama friends! - New Baltimore Voice Newspapers
- GOP staffer claims to live on food stamps without problems, suggests cutting more - Daily Caller
- Lawsuit against EPA delayed until Obama unveils new climate plan - Daily Caller
- Three highest-paid Pentagon officials are all football coaches - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |