Mary E. Haley
|Mary E. Haley|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives District 33A|
|Bachelor's||University of Idaho|
|Master's||MRE, University of Loyola-New Orleans|
|Profession||Small Business Owner and Instructor|
was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 33A
of the Idaho House of Representatives
Haley's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "In my opinion the Legislature has purposefully ignored its constitutional responsibilities for over a decade, and our children and our state are suffering for it. I will work tirelessly to renew our commitment to our schools. We do not have a uniform and fair systems and it is the more rural parts of the state that suffers."
- Excerpt: "It is not enough to decrease our unemployment rate through low paying jobs. We need jobs that are high enough paying to create their own economic mini climate. A person who is paid minimum wage can barely survive; they certainly don’t eat out and shop for anything but the basics."
- Excerpt: "I believe that when Boise passes a law they should fund it, not pass the tax burden on to the county and the city to try to collect the money on a law they didn’t vote for. This is irresponsible."
- See also: Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2012
Haley ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 33A. She was unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 15, 2012 and was defeated by Janet Trujillo (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Christopher Joseph Brunt (L) also ran.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 33A, General Election, 2012
|| Mary E. Haley
|| Christopher Joseph Brunt
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mary E. + Haley + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Failed to load RSS feed (not array) from http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Mary E.+Haley+Idaho+House&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss
- ↑ Mary Haley, "Platform," accessed October 20, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," May 15, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 6, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012