Mary Ellen Klinck
|Mary Ellen Klinck|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut State Senate District 33|
was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 33
of the Connecticut State Senate
- See also: Connecticut State Senate elections, 2012
Klinck ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut State Senate District 33. Klinck was defeated by James Crawford in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012.
|Connecticut State Senate, District 33 Democratic Primary, 2012
| Mary Ellen Klinck
Klinck received endorsements from Connecticut Association of Realtors and received the support of its Realators PAC. She also received the endorsement of Mary Mazurek Heslin, the Former Commissioner of Consumer Protection.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mary + Klinck + Connecticut + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Mary Klinck News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Connecticut Secretary of State, "Candidate List," accessed June 18, 2012
- ↑ Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results for 2012," August 14, 2012
- ↑ East Haddam Patch, " Klinck Receives Realtor Endorsement" accessed August 7, 2012 (dead link)
- ↑ Clinton Patch, " Heslin: In Support Of Mary Ellen Klinck" accessed August 7, 2012