For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Mary Jo White
|Mary Jo White|
|Pennsylvania State Senate District 21|
|1997-November 30, 2012|
|Years in position||18|
|Per diem||No per diem|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||Quincy University, 1963|
|J.D.||University of Pittsburgh, 1967|
|Date of birth||December 27, 1941|
|Place of birth||New Holland, PA|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, White served on these committees:
- Commission on Sentencing
- Consumer Protection & Professional Licensure
- Environmental Resources & Energy, Chair
- Judiciary, Vice Chair
- Public Health & Welfare
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, White served on these committees:
- Consumer Protection & Professional Licensure Committee Vice Chairwoman
White did not run for re-election in 2012.
On November 4, 2008, White was re-elected to Pennsylvania State Senate District 21.
White raised $66,351 for this campaign.
|Pennsylvania State Senate District s1|
|WHITE, MARY JO (R)||76,699|
|LUCAS, MARY LEA (L)||13,987|
White raised $66,351 during the 2008 election cycle.
Her top contributors are listed below.
|J. Clifford Forresst III||$5,000|
|Pennsylvania Coal Association||$2,500|
|Pennsylvania Associated Builders and Contractors||$2,000|
|Pennsylvania Association of Realtors||$2,000|
White represents Pennsylvania Senate District 21. District 21 includes outlying Erie region.
Mary Jo is married to H. William White. They have three children and reside in Franklin, Pennsylvania.
- Mary Jo White's personal website
- Profile from the Pennsylvania Senate website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- "Pennsylvania Senate" List of Standing Committee Assignments
- "Pennsylvania State Senate official election results for 2008"
- Follow the Money, "Report on 2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 19, 2014
- Campaign contributors to Mary Jo White
- "Pennsylvania Senate" Map of Pennsylvania Senate Districts
|Pennsylvania State Senate District 21
| Succeeded by|
Scott Hutchinson (R)