|Minnesota State Senate District 4|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Political party||Democratic Farmer-Labor|
Prior to leaving the senate, Olson was a member of these committees:
- Commerce and Consumer Protection
- Economic Development and Housing Budget Division Committee
- Health and Human Services Budget Division Committee
- Judiciary (Vice-Chair).
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
|Minnesota State Senate, District 4 (2006)|
|Mary Olson (DFL)||18,119||52.10%|
|Carrie Rudd (R)||16,635||47.83%|
In 2006, Olson collected $71,738 in donations.
Her five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Hubbard County DFL||$1,000|
|Beltrami County DFL||$1,000|
|Cass County DFL||$1,000|
Olson represented Minnesota Senate District 4. District 4 includes the Bemidji Region.
Mary is married to John Olson. They have four children and reside in Bemidji, Minnesota.
- Mary Olson's official Minnesota State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Minnesota Public Radio votetracker profile
|Minnesota State Senate District 4
| Succeeded by|
John Carlson (R)